Options

Attaching a photo

AzelAzel Member Posts: 1
Is there a way to attach a photo to the invoice?
I have an art gallery and would like to attach in the description a picture of each artwork.
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    RobCRobC Member Posts: 7

I am also interested in something like this. It would be nice to include an image of the product I'm billing for.

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @Azel ,@RobC, I am afraid it is not currently possible to attach photos to invoices. This is something that may be introduced at some point, it has been asked for before. Since Wave doesn't currently offer this feature, we'd really appreciate your insight on how it'd be a game changer! The more feedback we can bring to our product team on features, the better! Thanks :smile:

• Options
    RobCRobC Member Posts: 7

I'm a graphic designer, so for me it would be nice to attach the "deliverable" artwork to the line item description. It doesn't have to be the actual final file, but it would be nice to include a thumbnail image of the logo or graphics I delivered to them. (Not your or my concern, but my client has to submit my artwork with my invoice to management for approval. This would help alleviate that manual step since she has to match up which artwork goes to which invoice. I realize this is a specialized case, but it would be a convenient reminder for all clients.)

I can see how it would also be helpful to include a picture a physical product for those that have provided it, too.

• Options
    chuckgchuckg Member Posts: 1

I would also love to have this feature added. It could be on another page if that is possible. I clean Monuments and Markers, so before and after pictures are a necessity and it would be helpful to include them on the invoice rather that having to send them on another (separate) email.

edited June 25, 2019
  • Options
    NpzeeNpzee Member Posts: 1
    I'm also curious about this. I run a business in which I do cosmetic automotive repairs and it would be nice to show a before/after photo attached to the invoice. In addition to that, it would offer some peace of mind for me, knowing that there is a visual representation of the work performed, in the case of a dispute of any sort.
  • Options
    RicconcalRicconcal Member Posts: 1

I own a pressure washing business and a lot of my customers would like a before and after photos of the work that was done. Some owners of these business would like to see if the work was performed before the invoice is paid. Photos helps to show that the work was completed. Quickbooks has the ability to attach photos to invoices ....so should Wave. This is a very important feature to have when sending an invoice to a customer. I am sure a lot of Wave customers are in someway in construction or any type of services that require proof that work was completed. I urge Wave to make this a function of invoicing.

Thank you,
    Ricconcal

• Options
    Bobbi_LadyAmoreBobbi_LadyAmore Member Posts: 1

I own a Pet Sitting business and would like to be able to attach a photo to the customer profile side of wave so when the invoices are sent the photo is included automatically. Local vet offices due this and it is a nice feature to have so you can reference what the client (pet) looks like.

• Options
    Apex_GuttersApex_Gutters Member Posts: 1

I'm in construction and would love to be able to upload a photo of the completed work with an invoice. Also being able to upload scans to the customer profiles of my estimate sheets with measurements and such for my own records would be great. Right now I am drawing them up, scanning them into my pc and saving them separate from Wave. This creates a disjointed work record.