Is there a way to view transactions with "no vendor"?

TimKTimK Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

If I go through the "expense by vendor" report, it shows the totals for all Vendors with a recorded transaction....but there doesn't appear to be any way to see transactions that don't have a vendor listed. I know that some of my transactions have been entered without a vendor....due to error or oversight, as it requires an extra step. I just would like to be able to identify these transactions and add a vendor to them. Ideally, in that 'expense by vendor' report, there would be a line for "no vendor listed" or something similar....and then I could click on that link and it would bring up all the transactions with no vendor attached so that I can enter them one by one (or in groups).

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @TimK, that isn't possible at the moment but that is a really good suggestion. It may also be solved by creating an overall expense report which could then be filtered down by vendor (or lack thereof). I'm going to take this to the product team, and also thank you for providing how this would help, especially in terms of catching un-categorized payments which should be assigned a vendor.