Amount in reports is different from amount in invoice payment

madhurimadhuri Member Posts: 16

wave team ,
please could you look into this . i have recorded a payment for a invoice as cash payment for rs 400 . the same payment when i check in report shows as 399.99. the report i am checking is under Reports>> account balances>>. i am choosing cash on hand , and in repirt type i have chosen " cash and cash equivalent "

This has happened with about another 3-4 invoice payments

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @madhuri! Curious if you are able to outline how the payment was received and how you recorded this in Wave? I haven't heard of this as usual behaviour, however, I'm happy to work with you and any other Waver's who'd like to jump in to get to the bottom of this. If you could also provide some screenshot examples of the steps that you are taking, I'm sure we can get you the help that you need :)

• madhurimadhuri Member Posts: 16

pls note transactions 03 apr 2019 rs 799.99 and 399.99 the payment was cash accross the counter .

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @madhuri. This is actually a known issue that our accounting team has been made aware of. We're hoping to have a fix implemented for this in the near future, however, I cannot provide an exact ETA as to when this would be resolved here. Appreciate your patience and understanding in this as well.