Options

Selection of text causes app to enlarge

AjoatAjoat Member Posts: 3
Whenever I select text while in text entry mode, the screen enlarges so big that I can't do anything except hit the back button to get out of the enlarged screen. For example, I'm using the "Add a Customer" feature and entering in the info, I want to copy the phone number and paste it into the "Mobile" box. When I long press the phone number to select it, the screen magnifys like 200%. I don't think it's my phone because I recently switched phones and the issue continues to happen on my new phone. (Android)

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Ajoat. I was able to test on my side to see whether or not there was an issue with the app (we weren't able to recreate the steps here).

With that being said, I do think it might be worth going through the following troubleshooting steps to see if this clears up the issue;

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
    • Restart your device.

If there are still issues with this, I would be more than happy to investigate further.