HOW TO ADD SALES PERSON IN INVOICE

RISHABH_12RISHABH_12 Member Posts: 2

HOW CAN I ADD SALES PERSON IN EACH INVOICE SO THAT I CAN CALCULATE EACH SALES PERSON'S COMMISSION.

Comments

• SamdSamd Member Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hey @RISHABH_12! This isn't possible directly in Wave yet unfortunately, but we do have a workaround that may be useful. If you head over to Accounting > Chart of Accounts, you could generate an income account per sales persons at your company. The one drawback here would be that, because income accounts are assigned at the product/service level, you'd need to create a set of products and services per sales person, which pays into their unique income account.

Once done, you could then pull up Account Transaction reports to see how much each sales rep has earned.

• ktvktv Member Posts: 1

Hi! I'm new to Wave and have this question too but I'm surprised that this hasn't been asked much. This would be a really good feature to have. Hope to see it in the next update, fingers crossed. Thank you in advance!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @ktv ! Thanks again for your feedback here -- this is still not on a roadmap of ours, however, it could be something that's talked about/discussed in the future. As of right now, the best viable workaround is to follow what Sam has instructed above.

• LionLion Member Posts: 2

I see you still haven't included commissions? When will you look at this?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Lion! Unfortunately, at present, there are no plans to include commissions within Wave. I'm sorry for the inconvenience here!

• EfrancoEfranco Member Posts: 1

Connor, Little different here.

Is there a way to create a Sales Rep ID field to invoices based on the login so we can see who creates the invoice?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Efranco ! I'm afraid that this functionality is not supported at this time but we appreciate you inquiring about this. My apologies for the inconvenience.