Options

Stripe + Wave Zapier integration not working?

ryankryank Member Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I've been having difficulty with this integration and have triple checked (and deleted/restarted) that everything is set up right. I hear there is a technical issue and am wondering if there is a planned fix date or if there are any updates?

Is anyone else having difficulties with this?

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @ryank. Could you please confirm the exact error that you are currently running into? If possible, would you want to share a screenshot in this community thread so we can get a bit of an idea of what exactly is going on here?

• Options
    ryankryank Member Posts: 2

Hi @JamieD , thanks for the response. I actually got an email from your developers that the fix was in, and it worked very briefly, but now there is a new error:

Please advise on how to proceed with this!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @ryank . Please keep an eye on your inbox as someone should be following up with you on this issue shortly.

• Options
    JarmanJarman Member Posts: 13

Yes I now have the same error message, it's changed from 'Invalid' to 'GraphQL'. Any timescales on resolving this??

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Jarman . I noticed you also posted in another thread so I'll try to address both questions here. We've made some updates on the back end that should hopefully permanently see this issue resolved. If you still see an error, it should at least be more specific now although we have seen some other users who have had issues with their external ID, so be sure to check that the value you’ve entered there is not a static value.