Transactions Report

plumquestplumquest Member Posts: 3

I need to download an excel report showing all my business transactions in 2017 in one singular report. Is there a way to run the business transaction report to show multiple accounts to include a checking account and business credit card? They show up just fine on the transaction page but on the actual transaction report page, I can't seem to figure out how to select multiple accounts at once.

edited February 12, 2018 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• MTMMSMTMMS Member Posts: 2

Same here. In Previous years I was able to generate this under reports, but that function seems to be gone now.

I am looking to have a break down of totals and all transactions by category in a single report. Please help.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @plumquest,

The Account Transactions report should have everything you're looking for. It shows all of your transactions for a given period, separated by category. You can find it at the bottom of the list, on the Reports page.

• PetriPetri Member Posts: 9

Account transactions divided by accounts doesn't fulfil the need if you need to print out all transactions in chronological order for auditing purposes.