Options

French editing

MartinMartin Member Posts: 2

I'm wondering how I could edit phone, subtotal, etc. to put them in French? Also, how I could do the traduction of the email send with the invoice?

Thanks,

Martin

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Martin.

Wave doesn't support other languages than English at this time. We do, however, allow you to change quite a bit of the wording on our invoices. You can find out how to customize you invoices here.

Wave won't allow you to change the language on the automated email, but it will still provide you with some flexibility.

• Options
    may01may01 Member Posts: 2

"We do, however, allow you to change quite a bit of the wording on our invoices. You can find out how to customize you invoices here." -- that is quite a joke. What is the use of changing the word "Invoice" in another language if we can't change the fields "Invoice Number", "Invoice Date", "Bill To", etc.? Seriously, I can't believe we are in 2021 and that you still, after so many years, don't support other languages or don't let user to customize for real all the necessary fields.

• Options
    MartinMartin Member Posts: 2

I just try and Unfortunately many info can not be change... after 3 years...