Raiffeisen Bank Austria

MarcSchwarzMarcSchwarz Member Posts: 2

Has anyone managed yet to connect WAVE to a Raiffeisen Bank Account in Austria?

Couldn't manage to do that yet. I get a failure message every time.

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @MarcSchwarz ! Just thought I would check in with you here.. have you gone through all of the troubleshooting steps outlined in this help centre article here -- https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003087843-How-do-I-troubleshoot-my-bank-connection- If so, could you please send us a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving when you are trying to login to your bank? We will need as much information as possible if we need to escalate this up to our 3rd party data collector.

• MarcSchwarzMarcSchwarz Member Posts: 2

Hey @JamieD ,
    I went through all the troubleshooting steps from the link mentioned above.

When I try to connect via Signatory Number it tells me every time that one or more of the fields were left blank even if I filled in all the information (see screenshot).

At the login via user name it tells me that the login credentials are incorrect even if I tested the login at the onlinebanking. (see screenshot)

Best,
    Marc

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @MarcSchwarz . Because this does seem to be a bit more complicated, can you please submit a Support ticket to the team so someone can further troubleshoot this for you and possibly even escalate it to our Banking Partner who runs these connections? Thanks!