Options

Need Help

johnmouljohnmoul Member Posts: 1

I'm a small business owner in Ohio with limited accounting expertise. I'm trying to create an accurate balance sheet but having trouble. I'd like someone to help clean things up, reconcile my books and create a balance sheet.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

johnmoul,
    I've assisted several business owners here on Wave with clean up. I'm a CPA based in MD but work with clients from coast to coast. With over 30 years of experience in accounting and taxes, I offer outstanding service at very affordable rates. I can reached at mike@mgfinancial.net or 443-851-4054.
    Mike G, CPA

edited May 28, 2019
  • Options
    aGoodBalanceaGoodBalance Member Posts: 16

@johnmoul
    I am a bookkeeper and accountant and will be able to help you out and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me personally at mariafmejia@agoodbalance.net.

• Options
    JJTCJJTC Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    @johnmoul
    My name is Emily Henderson, owner of Jehovah Jireh Tax Consultants. I am able to mentor you and assist with learning how to implement the Wave platform. I can teach you how to navigate the software properly to create all of your financials.
    For more information and a rate quote feel free to email me at:
    info@jehovahjirehtaxconsultants.com
  • Options
    magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm an accountant of 30+ years experience, in private practice since 2011. My practice focus is start-ups and emerging businesses, though my career encompasses clients ranging from sole proprietors through Fortune 100 corporations.
    My experience since launching my practice has been that small business owners focus exclusively on the income statement. I've worked with clients who've never seen a balance sheet and didn't understand why they should. My experience makes your posting a welcome exception to this and I'd be happy to work with you in resolving your problems. You can e-mail me at willsaddler48@yahoo.com.