Why won't the signin page go anywhere

otisjiry1otisjiry1 Member Posts: 1

I've been trying for DAYS to have my TD Bank Business Checking account linked to my Waves account. Every time I put in the information and hit submit, it just sits there doing nothing. No message saying incorrect, no anything. Just sitting there like had yet to hit the submit button. Any suggestions?

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @otisjiry1. If you haven't already tried this, my first suggestion would be that you do a bit of browser troubleshooting -- perhaps clearing your cached data/cookies and make sure that you are using the latest version of Chrome/FireFox would help resolve this issue. If you a noticing that you are still unable to proceed with the connection, please let me know and I would be happy to dig into this a bit further.

• mutestylemutestyle Member Posts: 6

I've also been trying for a month, but with different banks. It's not just you having the issue. I've tried Chrome/Firefox/IE and cleared cache on all of them. Tried different computers as well. It's definitely a Waveapps issue.

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@mutestyle Thanks for confirming that you've done some browser troubleshooting. Are you getting any specific error codes? What happens when you try and connect your bank account? I'd also recommend checking out another this thread about bank connection issues: https://community.waveapps.com/categories/bank-connections

These posts ^ will definitely provide more insight into the nature of bank connections.

edited June 25, 2019
  • davegeedavegee Member Posts: 2

I am having the exact same frustrating issue as @mutestyle. For the last few months, I've been trying to link a bank account within Wave, and also have the latest versions of both Firefox and Chrome. I tried clearing cookies, etc on both browsers but it didn't help. I have also tried added bank accounts from a couple of different banks (New Zealand in my case), but I don't even get any error messages... Wave will find the various banks ok and let me enter my account and password details, but clicking the 'Connect' button does nothing... the website just sits there and seems to make no attempt to connect to the account.

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @davegee. In your particular situation, I do feel as though it would be in your best interest to create a support ticket so we can further investigate what could be happening here (I'm thinking it might be network related though). https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new -- from here, we can actively engage our data provider to investigate the issue further if needed, so please create that ticket as soon as possible so we can get to the bottom of the problem at hand.