Date format

StevenChenStevenChen Member Posts: 5

Current date format is month/day/year.
How can I change to day/month/year ?

Comments

• Viffer800Viffer800 Member Posts: 2

Not sure you can but add your 'support' for a feature change in this thread

https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/18465#Comment_18465

Seems a bit daft when you can import csv data created in software that lets you specify the date format. HO hum

edited June 7, 2019
  • ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @StevenChen, thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid it is not currently possible to change the date formatting in Wave. @Viffer800's suggestion of submitting a feature request for this is a great start, a huge factor that goes into new features is user feedback/ requests. Providing us with some context how useful this feature would be for you is super beneficial to our Product teams.

• slow_nickslow_nick Member Posts: 1

Hi all I'm trying to create an estimate but at the moment the date format is messed up, it shows month day year, which doesn't make sense. I need to use either the standard DD/MM/YYYY or at the very least the ISO 8601 international standard format of YYYY-MM-DD.

I have looked everywhere in settings and I can't figure out how to do this. I cannot create invoices or estimates until this is fixed.

Thank you

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @slow_nick. As of right now, it's not possible for our users to adjust the date formatting for invoices/estimates that are being sent out to clients. We're hoping that, when we start to look at improving our invoicing feature, this is something that can be included into the mix. Thanks for adding your +1 and once we have any update/movement on this, we will be sure to let our users know.