Partial data import

Drew_hackerDrew_hacker Member Posts: 3

I've been having hassles getting Wave to update data from my bank account. The connection is successful, bank balance on the dashboard is correct, but many missing entries from across the last few months and the Wave account balance is way off. Just updated now and the most recent transaction on the account is imported but nothing else for more than month. I'm about to change banks but it would be great to get it working like it used to, as it truly simplified things for me. Any clues on what might be done - seems like I'm not alone by the rest of the posts here.....

Comments

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Drew_hacker Aww man, yeah, sounds like your bank connection dropped out for about a month which I understand is inconvenient. If the update imported the last transaction, I have hope that the bank connection will start working normally again from now on. Did you just select a 'Update Now'? Or did you also perform a formal Refresh?

Just in case, here are the Refresh steps:

1. Click Banking > Bank Connections
    2. Find your bank in the list of connections
    3. Click "Edit Bank Credentials" and re-enter your login information for your bank account
    4. Save and update now.
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 about 3 times