Payment Terms standardization

UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello team,

Is it possible to standardize the payment terms?

Seems the payment term "Within 7 Days" is present only during recurring Invoice creation

Invoice Customisation > Invoice settings

During invoice creation

Recurring Invoice

Comments

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@UHRP3 Great question! It's a really good idea to be able to standardize the payment terms and include the 7 day option on regular invoices. I've passed along this request to the Product Team and they are in conversation about it! Thanks for speaking up :)

• JDOJDO Member Posts: 1

+1 for this.
    We need 7 day terms for invoicing stage payments, which need to be paid before the next stage progresses too far.
    I would say that 7 days makes more sense on a manual invoice than a recurring invoice anyway.

• UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
  • Katrina_1983Katrina_1983 Member Posts: 1

Is there any update on this? I really need to invoice at 7 day terms and most of my customers are unique so not recurring invoices (which appear to have a 7 day term function). I am invoicing now and still no 7 day option :(

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone! Thanks for sharing your interest in this feature idea. We really appreciate you taking the time. For full transparency, this feature is not currently on our product roadmap and we don't know when or if it will be implemented. With that being said, we are not dismissing your feedback as we may revisit/reevaluate this feature down the line. Thanks again.

edited November 27, 2020