Barclays Bank Not Supported?

bradleyartbradleyart Member Posts: 2

I don't see Barclays in the list of available banks to connect. Are they not supported?

Comments

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@bradleyart In the search bar underneath the banks, you can search for Barclays and enter your login information there!

• bradleyartbradleyart Member Posts: 2

My search bar is above the list of banks. When I type Barclays, all it shows is Barclaycard and Barclays 401k, not Barclays personal savings accounts.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @bradleyart . Our Data Integrator doesn't cover alllll financial institutions and accounts so it sounds like Barclays Personal Savings Account is not covered. Until they do have coverage for it, I'd encourage you to upload your statements into Wave using our Google Sheets Integrations, Wave Connect. Check it out here.

• MerlinAccounts_UKMerlinAccounts_UK Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

@bradleyart said:
    I don't see Barclays in the list of available banks to connect. Are they not supported?

If you're UK based or using a UK/EU branch of Barclays for your banking then forget about connecting, your bank feeds are to be terminated in September this year. You will need to look at importing via csv if you are staying with Wave.

Be aware too that UK businesses might find they have to abandon Wave from April 2021 (see MTD discussion).