Options

Query Invoice Balance

LuxShotsLuxShots Member Posts: 2

I am working on an addition to my wave account, and I need to be able to query the balance of an invoice. I see absolutely no information on how to access invoice information using GraphQL. How long before this level of access is available to users?

Comments

• Options
    DenisDenis Member Posts: 1

Same question here.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @LuxShots @Denis -- We currently still don't have any plans to implement something like this at the moment, however the API team is looking into invoicing for their next project. When we have updates on this, we will be sure to let our user base know and will (more than likely) create a community post revolving around this, so please stay tuned.

• Options
    LuxShotsLuxShots Member Posts: 2

So I'm at a loss of what I'm even supposed to do with this API if I can't get to my invoice data. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're working on it. But it seems this would have been a minimum requirement for even a beta release.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @LuxShots @Denis

I apologize that the current invoicing system doesn't fit your business model. I'll be honest this is not a common request from our users who use our invoicing system. I think Jamie's blanket statement about the developers looking to update our invoicing was meant to say that we are looking into adding new features with our invoicing. Not entirely sure whether this is on the roadmap, but we aren't exactly privy to that information at the moment.
    Take care!