banking

CCCCCC Member Posts: 3

im having trouble setting my bank up with wave. im using a business account with suntrust. i keep getting invalid credentials. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

CCC,
    I'm assuming that you have tried to login via internet and there is no issue with credentials?
    There are 3 Suntrust accounts when you do a search. Have you tried all three? I have a client that I connected via the online cash manager option for Suntrust.

• CCCCCC Member Posts: 3
    Through the Suntrust website I use the cash manager. On wave it doesn’t give me any options.
    Thought there was an option for the online cash manager when you do a search for Suntrust
  • CCCCCC Member Posts: 3
    I’ll check it out. Thanks for the help
  • JenniferMoore2020JenniferMoore2020 Member Posts: 3

I am having this same problem. It will not allow me to access my Online Cash Manager on Suntrust. Can you help?

@JenniferMoore2020,
    I would assume that you have tried to login into your account and do not have any issues logging in from the web? On and off there are issues with bank integrations which plays a part as to why you cannot connect your accounts. Banks are constantly changing security protocols which could be the problem you are having. Especially since Suntrust and BBT are merging to become Truist. However, I have a Suntrust Credit card linked without issue. I would keep trying every few days and see whether it resolves.

Yes I can log in to my bank with the passwords. It was difficult with Venmo as well. I think bc it is online cash manager not the regular Suntrust.

Is your Suntrust account online cash manager or a regular acct?

I have a credit card with them. I'm not sure that the account type should matter so long as it is the same website that is being logged into. I would continue to try and connect periodically and see if it resolves. I understand it can be a bit frustrating. I'm constantly having client accounts disconnected and having to reconnect. Sometimes I find they won't reconnect right away and have to wait it out.