Yodlee - Bank Connections - BMO Transactions Not Loading Since March 19, 2019?

wsvwsv Member Posts: 2

Good day, all!

I am experiencing issues with at least one BMO account with importing transactions.

I understand from Wave support this issue is known and is being worked on with the third-party.

I have also been advised I can upload transactions through statements. Anyone else experiencing this issue and/or any other tips for making this work until the syncing works correctly again? Thanks!

Tagged:
edited June 13, 2019 in Bank Connections

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @wsv

First off, I'd like to apologize for the issue you and other BMO users are encountering.

Wave has a couple of options when it comes to uploading your transactions without a bank connection:

1) Using our CSV uploader. With the proper formatting, you are able to download a CSV document containing all of your transactions from your online banking website, and upload them directly to Wave. Check out this article on Troubleshooting your csv upload if you run into any problems when uploading your transactions.

2) My personal favourite method is WAVE CONNECT.
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. See this image below of what Wave Connect looks like:
    image All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.

Given that our partnership with our third-party bank aggregator may cause communication errors between your bank account and Wave, know that we always serve up alternative methods to using Wave until that connection is successful once again.