2 company account mixed under the Drawing accounts

faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

how come the transaction created the transfer to xxxxx, item highlighted in yellow

kindly assist

i am manually unlink the transfer and re categorize it
tq

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @faridah
    We might need a little more context into what these transactions look like in your transactions page. Are you able to show us a screenshot of what these transactions look like under Accounting > Transactions? Also which report are you looking at in the screenshot above? In that report what happens when you select these transfer transactions? Where does it take it? Thanks!

• faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

1) the original transaction as uploaded from csv bank file
    2) i manage to categories to the correct category
    3) Review the balance sheet the double click on the drawing /investment account - then notice there was transfer transaction and the description was another company which also we manage their accounts
    4) identified the transfer transaction , unlinked it and categorize it again (to solve the problem -i need to do this , as i have to provide the report to the client)

all these is the the accounting transaction

this is the second time happen but for different company

thanks!

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@faridah Hmm, to be honest, I'm having trouble diagnosing the issue based on this information. Do you mind sending me a direct message so we can get this worked out? B)

edited June 24, 2019
  • faridahfaridah Member Posts: 38

ok noted