Cannot connect bank account

redpointredpoint Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am unable to connect my bank account. In a separate business I have successfully setup a bank account connection. When I look in Chrome DevTools I see this error, "["Enter a valid reCAPTCHA."]".

Comments

• AnnaPaolaAnnaPaola Member Posts: 2

I am having this issue today... please help! :s

• oliharwoodoliharwood Member Posts: 3

Having exactly the same problem as well Today - Cash Plus bank account.

• KeesKees Member Posts: 2

Having the same problem too. It shows the same error message but we aren't redirected to a window where we can fill into the reCAPTCHA check.

@Kees said:
    Having the same problem too. It shows the same error message but we aren't redirected to a window where we can fill into the reCAPTCHA check.

Absolutely!

• baohopmbaohopm Member Posts: 0

I am trying to connect to my bank (ANZ Australia) and the page keeps showing me "ReCapcha error" message. The page does not show me any ways to enter the Capcha thought. Someone please help

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone! We’ve received a number of reports that bank connections are not refreshing or updating regularly. Our team is aware of the issue and we’re working with our banking data provider to get things back up and running as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience!

edited June 25, 2019
  • dah_OPdah_OP Member Posts: 1

Me too - cleared cache and made sure no updates of anything pending - and getting mightily peed off with Live Chat saying their team are "off training". Come on folks and get your fingers out of your derrieres and fix it!

Hi again! Our engineering team has confirmed that the bank connection issues we were just experiencing have now been resolved and that it should be working normally. Thanks again for your patience!

• MagnusMagnus Member Posts: 4

Thanks so much! :)

Thank You!

• RachxHxxRachxHxx Member Posts: 4

Been having the bank problem for 2 days now in the UK. The bank balance has now updated today but the bank transactions not pulling through to the transactions page for review
    ... 12.02pm 25/06/2019.

• supakdeesupakdee Member Posts: 14

Same issue here - There was problem then it became Ok.
    Now, the back problem is back.

edited July 2, 2019
  • JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@RachxHxx @supakdee I just want to clarify that these are likely financial institution specific -- we don't have any reported issues with our data provider currently. With that being said, I highly recommend creating a support ticket (https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so that we can get to the bottom of the situation at hand.

Hi everyone! As the widespread bank connection issues that we were experiencing last week were confirmed as resolved, we'll be closing out this thread for further commenting. If you're having a specific bank connection issue, feel free to comment in this thread or find another thread in our Bank Connections Community page which is fitting of the issue that you're experiencing. Someone should be able to help you there!

This discussion has been closed.