Print Transaction Screen

ClarkeyClarkey Member Posts: 16

How can I print the transaction screen. Now I cant move transactions between Businesses I need to add them all manually. The easiest way is to print the list and then work from there. I tried printing through safari but it only prints the first first transactions then cuts off.

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Clarkey. In this situation, I feel as though your best bet might be going to the Account Transactions report (the general ledger) and then download your transactions in either a CSV or PDF to accurately print them.

• ClarkeyClarkey Member Posts: 16

That does not work as I would have to print off every account as a separate list as the list I want is of the mixed categories.

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Clarkey ! Thank you for your post. In your Wave account, please go to Settings > Data Export. On this page, you are able to export your accounting for Excel or as a CSV. Clicking one of these buttons will email you a link to download your accounting data as a Zip file. This download will contain a folder with a file called "transactions" which contains a full list of your transactions in Wave.