Options

Is a Customer Login/Portal part of wave?

corkycorky Member Posts: 1

I'm considering moving from freshbooks, and all my customers can login and see their full billing history in freshbooks. Do I lose that feature if I move to Wave?

Comments

• Options
    UHRP3UHRP3 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭

100 Vote up for this thread

If developed, such feature will be really appreciable.

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@corky The feature is still not available in Wave as @UHRP3 points out. This could be something that we add in the future (we're currently exploring improving the Customer section in Wave) -- however, we don't have any immediate plans just yet. When we have more updates/rollouts for the future, we will be sure to let our users know.

• Options
    VWRHOAVWRHOA Member Posts: 1

This would be very handy for small clubs and associations that can not consider more costly and time consuming options. With so many members being at home, it is good if they can log in to see what they have paid for.
    I vote up ... infinity

• Options
    Shark70Shark70 Member Posts: 6

This would be a really nice feature to have and would allow us to have a link within our email signatures, or on our web site for the convenience of our customers. I don't see why Wave™ couldn't charge, say $3.99-$7.99/mo for this feature. I think as customers we're willing to pay for these features as add-ons although the community might disagree with me.

• Options
    jaykamdar1410jaykamdar1410 Member Posts: 2

Yes, this feature is still not available in Wave.
    This could be something that you can add in the future it would ease the workflow.

• Options
    strannikstrannik Member Posts: 2

Bump! I'm considering migrating from pancakeapp to Wave. Pancake has a very nice customer portal built in. I would need a way to duplicate this feature if I move away from Pancake. I have built customer portals in WordPress already, so just something connected with link and customer login should suffice.

• Options
    _Derek__Derek_ Member Posts: 62 ✭✭

Don't hold your breath - we haven't seen some basic fixes implemented in two years now.