ACH Reoccurring payments

DynamicMediaDynamicMedia Member Posts: 1

I saw a post from about 6 months ago about ACH reoccurring payments beings brought up to the developers. Is this feature still be discussed. If so, any idea of an eta?

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @DynamicMedia

At this point it hasn't been brought to my attention. ACH bank payments are different and take a significant amount of time to clear than credit card because it requires our banking partner to take a look into a personal checking account and see whether the funds are even available. Once recognized that there is a significant amount there, we can then debit the account and transfer the funds over to you. This process takes a bit of time.

Credit cards on the other hand is money that is liable not to the customer, but to the credit card company. So moving money quickly to and from a credit card, into your account and doing this on a regular schedule is far simpler for a bank account.

As mentioned previously I haven't heard of anything coming down the pipeline, but that's not to say that it can't happen at this point. Sorry for the unsure response as we aren't always privy to what the developers are releasing until it's fully in development.