A description box for estimate and invoice list?

ChipfoChipfo Member Posts: 13

When I am looking for a specific invoice I was having to open several just to find the one I was needed to view. I solved the problem by adding a description in the number box or line. But this shows up on the invoices and to me makes it look messy. I was wondering if you had plans to add a line for descriptions. I will keep adding the description in the number box if I need to but I would rather not.

I am attaching a picture to show what I am referring to, there is 3 that just have the numbers and 3 that I added descriptions to the number line.

Comments

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @Chipfo. We currently don't have any plans to add a column for description when looking at the invoice section itself. This could be something that we improve in the future as we're looking to improve invoicing soon, but we don't have an exact ETA as to when these improvements will be launched.

• ChipfoChipfo Member Posts: 13
    Okay thank you, I'll just keep doing it like I'm doing it because it's easier than opening each individual one to find the one I'm looking for. In my business people change their minds a lot so I'm always having to change invoices and estimates. More estimates sometimes invoices to.

Thanks again!