Expenses Breakdown

SoFreoSoFreo Member Posts: 2

Hello, I really like the Expenses Breakdown graphic, really visual! The Australia financial year is from 01/07 to 30/06 each year, so it means that I can't have an overview from the last 6 months expenses.
Would it be possible to add an option Last Year or Last 12/24 months for Expenses Breakdown ?
Thank you
Fanny

Comments

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

@SoFreo Hi Fanny! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the Expenses Breakdown graphic. Our Product Team relies heavily on customer feedback when planning improvements to Wave. Sharing and discussing feature requests in the Community gives our Product Team insight into the demand for specific feature requests!

• imxpertimxpert Member Posts: 1

Hi,

The Expenses Breakdown pie chart is extremely useful indeed. However I would love to have the option to select months (or a period) other than the current options of This Month or This Year.

Any possibility to add this feature and any timelines if you guys are already incorporating this option?

Regardless, a great free software and many many thanks for that.

Thank you!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Thanks for chiming in @imxpert! Our focuses on product development do not currently line within the dashboard of our software, which means we're likely not going to be looking into adding a feature such as this any time soon. One thing you could do is go to the Reports section and click on the Account Transactions report. From there, you should be able to filter by the specific expense account you are looking for, adjusting the date range and then seeing the total balance for that period at the bottom of the screen.

• pinkyDpinkyD Member Posts: 1

I agree, it seems like it would be a basic feature to allow specified dates for the expenses breakdown pie chart. Would be great if this could be added.

• DDBRDDBR Member Posts: 1

I agree. Allowing specified dates for the expenses breakdown pie chart would be very useful. It seems this would be basic functionality that should be prioritized. It would be great if this could be added.