Invoices not reaching their destination

Rita_Dey_2019Rita_Dey_2019 Member Posts: 1

Ive only been with Wave for a little while and have been sending invoices on here for a couple of weeks. Ive found quite a few of my customers aren't getting their invoices.
Has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the problem.

Comments

• HandymanHeadleeHandymanHeadlee Member Posts: 45

We've had problems with this in the past, and it seems to be hit or miss unfortunately. I suspect it's because some email providers think the invoices are spam, because they look like they're coming from one sender (you) but they're actually coming from another sender (Wave). There's not much anyone can do about this, although if Wave knows it's happening with certain email providers (e.g. Gmail) they may be able to work with them directly to be whitelisted as not spam.

Sometimes changing the subject of the email helps; you can do that when you're in the process of sending and customizing your invoice. Hope this helps a little!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi Rita_Dey_2019 . I'm afraid that @HandymanHeadlee is correct on this one (thanks for your insight here). First, I'd always advise your customer to check their junk/spam folder as it is a common occurrence that customers receive mail into the wrong box and don't check it. Next, if your customers just aren't receiving the email at all, you can ask them to add mailer@waveapps.com to their Contact list which should ensure that the email arrives.