Error saving transaction

hjafferhjaffer Member Posts: 4

Hi, my first post here.

I know this has been asked before a number of times but I still face it.

I've just started populating my accounts recently and I have noticed that whenever I try to edit a transaction (not marked as reviewed yet) and hit the save button, I get "There was an error saving".

This happens regardless of the field I try to edit like the amount, description, category, or nothing at all (I tried changing nothing and hit save to see if the error is something wrong I do). There's no way to edit a transaction unless I delete it and add it again.

Thanks in advance

P.S. I see the same screenshots others have provided

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @hjaffer

Often, the trouble that you are experiencing is being caused by your computer or internet browser. We can go through some simple troubleshooting steps to try and fix the problem.

To begin, please log in on a desktop or laptop using your original Wave login. Once logged in, please log out.

1) Try a different browser. Generally, Chrome and Firefox are the best.

2) Clear your browser history, cache, and cookies.

3) Is your browser updated? If not please update.

4) Sometimes browser extension will create problems, if you have extensions like an ad blocker, please temporarily disable them.

5) Please restart your computer.

Please let me know if any of these work out for you and we'd be happy to take a look into it further.

• hjafferhjaffer Member Posts: 4

Thanks @Barsin

I already tried all those before but nothing worked. I tried in Incognito mode and different machines but nothing seems to work form.

If I can't figure this out then I have loads of transactions that I need to delete and re-enter. I hope this is not the only option I'll be left with.

Can you have another look at it please?

Appreciate it...

• ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @hjaffer, I'm sorry to hear that the issue persists for you!

Can you please send me a DM with your business name & email address? I would be happy to take a look into things further for you, I'm sure we can figure it out :smile:

• hjafferhjaffer Member Posts: 4

Thanks Zoe, DM sent.