Options

Payroll European companies

SMXSMX Member Posts: 3

Please enable payroll feature for European companies (such as Netherlands). It would be awesome if we can do personnel accounting using your software in a professional way.

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Thanks for the suggestion @SMX! It's definitely something that has been discussed in the past, but to be fully transparent, not something that's on our radar anytime soon. It would mean that we would need to have a location there to be able to hire on payroll compliance experts in the region, and so on (which I'm sure you can understand). If this does change though, we will be sure to let all of our users know.

• Options
    SMXSMX Member Posts: 3

@JamieD Thanks for your response. I'd suggest you to work with 3rd parties who already doing this in the Netherlands, win-win. However, my purpose was being able to use the accounting features in the software not actually acting as a payroll company.

• Options
    ZoeCZoeC Member Posts: 388 admin

Hey @SMX, thanks for getting back to us on this one!

Wave is still fully available for you to record your Payroll expenses just as you would any other. We just do not currently have the capability to offer payroll services outside of North America.

• Options
    SkafteSkafte Member Posts: 34

+1! :) I would love to see your Payroll feature available here in the UK! -perhaps the UK would be a good starting point as it's a native English speaking country, so perhaps it would be a bit easier for Wave to hit the ground running sort of speak ;)

• Options
    SkafteSkafte Member Posts: 34

Any news on this @ZoeC / @JamieD ?? -just wondering if it's a feature that's in the pipeline or not as if it is not, then we might need to look at using Xero instead... Thanks!

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Skafte

Currently we're only looking to expand to more states within the US. Unfortunately we don't see payroll happening overseas in the near future. We greatly appreciate your interest in Wave however! Thanks for posting.

• Options
    RonyRony Member Posts: 7
    When will Iowa be added to full payroll?
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Rony , I'm afraid we don't have an ETA for Iowa at the moment.