Options

Recipt images not available

JohannJohann Member Posts: 5

For a couple of days the receipts uploaded is not displayed. IS this a temporary technical issue ?
When I try to view the original receipt it says cannot connect when it is redirected to the following link (I have taken part of the URL)
https://wave-prod-recpt.s3.amazonaws.com/media/receipt_images/XXXXX

Please help as I need to see the images to post the expenses

Tagged:
edited March 31, 2021 in Accounting Technical Support

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Johann

The image you posted doesn't seem to open up on our system. Is there another way you can try and link an image in a post?

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with our App! As a start, we can go through some initial troubleshooting to see if we can help you resolve the problem.

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device.
    • Restart your device.

If following these steps don't resolve the error you're experiencing, please let me know. To help us better understand the issues you are experiencing, please provide the following information: the version of the app you are using, the type of device you are using, some screenshots of the error you're seeing, and the operating system version. I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you, or report this to the development team for review.

• Options

Hi @Barsin
    This issue in on the web receipts posting screen. I upload receipts form email, mobile app and on the web bit the system says the receipts are temporally unavailable.

I have attached a screen shot here.

It seems like a technical issue and I have not been able to post my receipts for the past week. Appropriate if someone can look in to this.

Johann

• Options
    MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Johann, thank you for responding and for clarifying the issue. We'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you. Could you please send me a DM with the primary email address you use for Wave?

• Options

Hi @Myron I sent you the details

Let me know if you need anything else

Johann

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Thanks @Johann! I will make sure that @Myron takes a look for ya! :)