Connection to Credit Card account

HarithHarith Member Posts: 3

I have business account at Bank of America and have a business credit card. It's monthly balance is shown under a business corporate account (separate from my business banking account which shows banking trxns). The business corporate account only shows the card balance due for each period, but does not show card transactions. Card transactions are shown under credit card. Wave is connected to and importing from this business corporate account, but does not show the actual credit card account in the list of connected accounts.
How can I enable the import of credit card trxns into Wave?

Comments

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Harith, welcome to the Wave community! I am sorry to hear of these issues you are experiencing with your bank connection. I'd love to take a closer look into this for you to see if we can get this resolved. Could you please send me a DM with the primary email address tied to your Wave account?

• HarithHarith Member Posts: 3

Thanks for reaching out!
    Email is liberttax8762@gmail.com
    What is DM?

• HarithHarith Member Posts: 3

mispelled above.
    email is : libertytax8762@gmail.com

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Harith, sorry for the confusion there. A DM is a Direct Message. You can send a DM to another user by clicking that person's username to get to their profile and clicking the New Message button under their profile picture. Thank you for providing your email address. I will send you an email to follow up.