Cannot connect to bank

thedeiterthedeiter Member Posts: 1

I have been with Wave for a couple years. Yesterday I logged in and was told that the connection to my bank had expired. But when I go to update in Wave it just gives me the screen with the spinning wheel and does not take me to the location where I can enter my login to my bank. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• James_HudsonJames_Hudson Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @thedeiter , Every once in a while, updates to your online banking page may cause errors to occur between Wave and our banking data provider, but typically with these errors, you'd receive a message indicating what the error was concerning.

In this case, it sounds more like the page timed out. I think we may be looking at something that's browser related, and not tied to the connection itself.

Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Try opening Wave in one of these browsers and see if there's a change with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, please try clearing your cache and cookies, and let us know if you see a change here!

• PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 1

Also having trouble connecting with my credit union. Cleared my cache, used a different browser, and even updated Chrome. But still, after it says "Checking security questions" and then "refreshing connections," it simply stops and goes back to the "update now" screen. Tried the incognito window, but that didn't even get to the security questions screen.

Suggestions? Thanks.

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

@Pavlov , can you please send me a DM with the email address you use for Wave? I'd be happy to take a closer look into this!