Options

Multiple receipts to a transaction

LamiGujaratiLamiGujarati Member Posts: 1
Hi, just wanted to know if I can upload multiple receipts (via the app, email or scanning) to a single payment transaction.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@LamiGujarati I'm afraid this isn't something that's possible at Wave at this time (uploading multiple receipts to a single payment transaction). Once you upload a receipt it will give you the option to post to accounting, but we still don't have a way to post multiple receipts for one expense just yet (it will create a transaction per receipt uploaded).

• Options
    Andy53Andy53 Member Posts: 3

I vote for this feature

• Options
    gpdangelo78gpdangelo78 Member Posts: 1

hello,
    purchases, espceically online, often consist of two separate documents, the invoice and the receipt. proper tax records would say we are to keep both however it seems you are not yet supporting multiple attachments to one Transaction line item. I now find i have to keep separate records in addition to using WaveApps. this is not very convenient of course.
    I'm quite sure i'm not the only one running into this situation. Is there a possibility you are working on a solution?

• Options
    r3homestagingr3homestaging Member Posts: 6

Assuming your receipts are in PDF format, you can use free online tool to combine multiple PDFs into a single one and upload the merged (multiple) receipts to a single transaction.

https://smallpdf.com/merge-pdf