Feature Request- Recurring Bills

waveisawesomewaveisawesome Member Posts: 13

This isn't a new request but the old thread is closed without any update. Can Wave please add this feature? or can somebody please help them if you know how to?

Comments

• MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @waveisawesome , first of all, I love your username! ;) I'm afraid that recurring bills for purchases is not a feature that is being worked at this time. There is currently an option to duplicate a bill in Wave. To do this, please go to Purchases > Bills > Click the downwards arrow button under Actions > Duplicate. Your feedback on how you would use a recurring bills feature would be very helpful for the Product Team!

edited August 6, 2019
  • waveisawesomewaveisawesome Member Posts: 13
    Hi handsome,

Yah I did you that get around way, duplicate 12 times 12 months for each bill which drove me nuts.

Seriously considering alternative provider when I expand my biz :(
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @waveisawesome

We at Wave totally understand this type of growth and have seen it in a lot of our business users. Our program is ideal for small businesses so to hear this kind of growth feedback makes us happy to know that our users are in other words "graduating". This means your business is expanding and that's great to hear. We're sorry that we're unable to achieve the desired outcome you're looking to achieve. Take care and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

• waveisawesomewaveisawesome Member Posts: 13
    Thanks, even smallest business still needs to pay phone bill each month x 12 times

> @Barsin said:
    > Hey there @waveisawesome
    >
    > We at Wave totally understand this type of growth and have seen it in a lot of our business users. Our program is ideal for small businesses so to hear this kind of growth feedback makes us happy to know that our users are in other words "graduating". This means your business is expanding and that's great to hear. We're sorry that we're unable to achieve the desired outcome you're looking to achieve. Take care and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.