Cannot "integrate" with CitiBusiness

doughboydoughboy Member Posts: 14

I have tried the automatic integration but no matter what it tells me my credentials are wrong (even though I can log into their website with them).

So I thought I would just manually do it for now to keep going and no matter what I try to upload, I am told "Something went wrong with your file upload. Try confirming that the file type is an accepted file type.". I have tried Quicken, Money, and CSV.

Are there any work arounds?

edited March 31, 2021 in Bank Connections

Comments

• MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

@doughboy,
    Sometimes there is more than one site to put you login credentials. Do a search for Citi and see what connections come up. If that does not work, then a CSV file should work. However, keep in mind that sometimes the file exported may need a little tweaking in order to upload.

• doughboydoughboy Member Posts: 14

The credit card is CitiBusiness. I can log in on the citicards.com website. Doing a search for "citi" and only one appears (well unless I was looking for India or mortgage, etc).

@doughboy,
    Sorry it didn't work out. For some of my clients, we've had to use alternative logins rather than the the one in the picture box. If your CSV is still not working, be happy to take a look and try it out on my Wave profile. Let me know.

• doughboydoughboy Member Posts: 14

I have tried all 3 file types and almost immediately after I click the button I get that error message. I even manually altered the CSV (which was tab) and saved it as a CSV. It said to follow the template but I never found one. I would have assumed that if my columns were not correct they would have rejected for that reason, not a "file type" issue.

Thanks for the help.

@doughboy,
    Be happy to look at for you. You can send a csv file to mike@mgfinancial.net. I can upload into my Wave "play" company and see what is the problem.