Email receipts stuck processing.

kensalkensal Member Posts: 3

Hi there,

Recently my email receipts have been stuck processing on the desktop and app. They are also showing up with no details at $0.00.

Please help!

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @kensal . This could be for a number of different reasons. First, check that your Receipt scanning is turned on under Settings > receipts. If it's not, it won't automatically import the info on the receipt.

Next, sometimes receipts can take a bit of time to process. If they have been sitting in 'processing' for an exceptionally long time, try re-emailing them or importing them into the app to see if they import that way.

• kensalkensal Member Posts: 3

Hi, they process for ages and then display no details at $0.00. It especially doesn't like it if the receipt is copied and pasted not dragged across as a PDF. Is there a way around this? I get a lot of regular receipts that are in the body of an email not as PDF.

Thanks!

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @kensal. I just want to confirm with you -- what happens when you try to save the image for the receipt that was sent to your email, and then upload that specific image into Wave manually rather than emailing it? I just want to test and see if this works in Wave, but if it doesn't, let me know -- we may need to do a bit of further investigating via support ticket.

• kensalkensal Member Posts: 3

Hi,

I have solved the problem by taking screenshots of the receipts and uploading via Wave not email, like you suggested.

Thank you!