Inventory entry and tracking

CorneelCorneel Member Posts: 1

I tried to get my products on the inventory and through the invoicing. Used the article by Katie..... maybe I am dumb , but I can't get this right....anybody please assist.....

Comments

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Corneel I see that you submitted a Support ticket and our trusty Support Agent, Alex, who gave you more context about how Wave doesn't have a developed feature for calculating how much you've made from each product from the purchase price to the sale price. Like Alex mentioned, an alternative method would be to create the same product in your Purchases section under the amount you bought it for, and then find the total amount that you've bought / sold of each and determine the difference.

Just in case, here again is the Simple Inventory Entry and Tracking Help Centre article. The discussion at the bottom of this article might also provide helpful context. https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208623546-Simple-inventory-entry-tracking-in-Wave

Do let us know if you're getting stuck with anything else though!

And p.s. I can assure you you're not dumb. Accounting can be tricky at the best of times and you're certainly not alone on that!

edited August 20, 2019