Aged Receivables Reporting

AshlynAshlyn Member Posts: 1

Hello All,

We are currently evaluating different invoicing software. I really like waveapps and the options it allows me to use. However the Aged Receivables leaves a lot to be desired. I'm looking for a way to break it out by customer and invoice number. Not being able to see the specific invoice and the over due date is making it harder to use this application. Is there any way to have a more detailed Aged Receivables report?

Comments

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Ashlyn You're right in that the Aged Receivable report is not very clickable and doesn't break down the invoice numbers here. This information is available though! You can head to Customers > Customer Statements and see all the unpaid invoices associated with each customer. You can also head to Sales > Invoices. select for unpaid invoices and then search for specific customers. All the unpaid invoices associated with these customers will be there!

• hpwolfehpwolfe Member Posts: 1

My aged receivables report does not accurately reflect my invoices - I have a customer who has zero unpaid invoices, but the aged receivables report lists them as having 8 overdue invoices over 91 days old. Another customer with no unpaid invoices is listed as having 2 overdue invoices over 91 days old. What's going on? I can't trust this report and I really want this data! Did I do something wrong?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @hpwolfe! This one's tricky, can you send some screenshots of what you're seeing there? Would love to dig into this further with you so we can come to a solution together.

• depomandepoman Member Posts: 1

I've got a similar issue, though not as severe. Have an invoice that was paid via credit card and it fell off my active invoice dashboard, but when I run aged receivables, it still shows up as past due. Any ideas how to repopulate the aged receivables?

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @depoman, can I get a couple screenshots of what you're seeing there? Would love to pull this up with some of my teams to see how we can get that fixed up for you!