How can i delete all receipts for expenses and start over.

JDKJDK Member Posts: 2

I uploaded all my receipts up until end of July of this year. not sure what happened but it put stuff everywhere. Is there an option to just put them as an expense for each month period to see it against my income. Like on the graph chart and such. I still run paper for everything but would like to switch to all digital. for some reason it double posted part of my receipts and others with zero amounts. i use day laborers a lot. no place that i have found to enter that. more like just a cash out button on my old cash register.

Comments

• JDKJDK Member Posts: 2

i did figure out how to upload all my receipts into seperate monthly files so i can just drag them over and they just zip right in. but i was told to just start over and it would automatically bump out the first set that was entered. that did not happen and just made the problem worse. i want to make this work. would like to see a big red start over button. i know it is going to take a while to re enter all the income. but i am willing to give it one more try. i really like the invoicing capabilities and the customers do as well,

• JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Hey @JDK. If you are looking to start over, it could be best to simply just go to the Transactions page, make sure that you select all of the items listed within that section, and bulk delete them. It all depends on what you want to do really, and if this is what feels more comfortable for you (to start again), I recommend going for it. In terms of the receipts, you will want to also make sure those are deleted (or the duplicate items, rather) and you should be able to re-post them to your accounting. Just incase you want some tips/a refresher on receipts in Wave, I feel as though this help centre article should provide some insight: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003112266-Uploading-your-receipt-for-accounting-purposes