Options

TD Credit Card Services (USA Visa) Not Importing

pbaronpbaron Member Posts: 7

Hello - Our TD Credit Card Services (USA Visa) has not imported for 1 week. I know they changed their online portal recently. Is this a known issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    333marketing333marketing Member Posts: 6

We're having the same issue! It keeps asking us for an email or phone number and then just automatically shows an error.

• Options

@333marketing we had the same issue because we were using a voip line. I changed it to my personal cell phone and was able to enter the second verification code. I'm not getting the error any more but it still won't update. Where are the wave moderators?

• Options

@pbaron I have no idea, someone answered on another thread to someone else saying there was no ETA on this being fixed. So frustrating!

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

@333marketing @pbaron I understand that you are both having issues related to the credit card transactions not importing for this specific account. What I have done (as @333marketing knows in a separate thread) is manually ping our data provider from our side of things to get the transactions imported successfully. These usually get resolved within 24-48 hours, but if you are noticing they are still failing to import, please send us a support ticket - https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so that we can escalate up to our data provider when needed.

• Options

@JamieD @333marketing Just wanted to let you know the import is working. the import missed about 2 weeks of transactions that I had to import via statement but all good now.

• Options

@JamieD @pbaron unfortunately ours is not even though I'm hitting the update button. At least I was able to get past the security text prompt. I'll keep checking and if it doesn't update by tomorrow I'll put a ticket in!

edited August 28, 2019
  • Options
    JamieDJamieD Administrator Posts: 1,156 admin

Thanks for confirming this for me @333marketing. Our team will be able to further investigate what's happening should the problem still be continuing at this moment.

• Options
    mic911mic911 Member Posts: 10

@JamieD I am also having issues with TD Visa transactions not importing (since end-December 2018). There appears to be several threads on this issue. I tried turning off the import for the visa and then turning it back on, but it did not make a difference. I was chatting with @BarsinA yesterday and he asked me to email him this afternoon if the transactions are not imported by then, so this can be escalated. Bad timing for me as I just had my year-end and the accountant needs to review my Wave transactions. :#

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @mic911 . Just touched base with Barsin and he mentioned to me to ensure that you've completely disconnected and reconnected your bank connection. I remember seeing this issue months ago and if I remember correctly, the solution was that our aggregator was reading the data wrong for these connections and that a reconnect would solve the trick.

If this doesn't work ,feel free to let Barsin know, but he has filed a ticket to our Data Aggregator on your behalf anyways just in case we need to dig in deeper here.

• Options
    mic911mic911 Member Posts: 10

Hi @AlexL - thanks for reaching out. @BarsinA emailed earlier and asked me to do just that. I completely deleted the connection for TD, then re-created the connection and linked up the accounts (5 bank accounts and 1 visa). Then the last 3 months of tranactions were imported into Wave. I downloaded some CSV statements from TD and imported those into Wave for most of the other missing transactions, and then manually created a CSV and imported that into Wave for the rest of the missing ones. It looks like everything is there in Wave now and up-to-date.

Paul