BMO - online banking can't connect

abcdeabcde Member Posts: 9

Constant error message:
.... Wave is having difficulty communicating with your bank. Try connecting again in a few minutes. If this doesn't help, visit our help center

Background:
1. I have a BMO (canada) business mastercard
2. I have a BMO (canada) business checking account

I use the same interface to login above two accounts:

https://www1.bmo.com/onlinebanking/cgi-bin/netbnx/NBmain?product=5

I was able to connect to my Mastercard account, but all attemps to connect to the checking account fails with this error message:

.... Wave is having difficulty communicating with your bank. Try connecting again in a few minutes. If this doesn't help, visit our help center

I have tried everything possible on various computers, different IP address, browser, operating system, reset, restarted etc.... also tried all variety of BMO bank entity options on Wave. Please help.

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @abcde and sorry to hear about your bank connection issue. In full transparency, every bank connection created (regardless of the institution) is created as an individually unique established connection. This means that each one of your BMO connections are separate and may experience difficulty connecting. I do see that you have also sent us an email, so I've ensured that a member of our Support Team should be reaching out shortly with some additional troubleshooting steps! :)