Setting Up Retained Earnings Accounts

Chip RoyceChip Royce Member Posts: 3

Looking for a wave accountant to help ensure my accounts are setup correctly and to help with correct entries for retained earnings.

Possibility of ongoing monthly/quarterly engagement.

Comments

• valerie.anhvalerie.anh Member Posts: 1

Good Day Chip,

My name is Lozelle Mathai, from Closing Your Books, LLC. I would be happy to assist you with your accounting needs. My website is www.closingyourbooks.com for your review.

Please give me a call at (971) 266-4924. or schedule an appointment so we can speak in depth. Below, please find my calendar.

https://appointmentwithclosingyourbooks.as.me/

Regards,

Lozelle Mathai

• magicwillmagicwill Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Hello Chip,

I'm a Chicago based accountant of 30+ years experience, in private practice since 2011. My practice is listed here as WJS Consulting and I've worked with some two dozen Wave clients in a variety of capacities.

I'm happy to discuss your needs in detail at your convenience. My e-mail is willsaddler48@yahoo.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

• May GriffisMay Griffis Member Posts: 5

You can contact me at mlgcpa1@gmail.com in your convenience. Thank you. Best, May

• IkramIkram Member Posts: 3

@Chip Royce said:
    Looking for a wave accountant to help ensure my accounts are setup correctly and to help with correct entries for retained earnings.

Possibility of ongoing monthly/quarterly engagement.

Hi Chip,
    Hope you are doing well.
    I am qualified accountant having 6 years of experience in accounting (bookkeeping) and advisory services in public accounting firms. I can assist you in this task and manage it efficiently and effectively. You may find me on linkedIn at linkedin.com/in/ikram-ul-haq-2744a440.
    You can contact me on ikramabubakr@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
    Ikram Ul Haq