Expense (disbursement) report with receipts attached

geoteogeoteo Member Posts: 5

I spend a lot of manual time creating disbursement ledgers with attached receipts for my clients. The current workflow is to (1) create a Wave Report for Client Reimburseable Expenses, filtering by client, and exporting to CSV; (2) export all receipt jpgs from Settings>Export (as this exports ALL historic jpgs, the resulting zip is getting bigger and bigger!); (3) importing the CSV into Excel and adding notes and expense categories requested by the client into an expense ledger report; (4) exporting from Excel to PDF; using SmallPDF to merge all PDFs and jpg files into one large PDF. It would be awesome if the Wave Account Ledger report could INCLUDE all related receipts instead, as this would at least cut out some of the intermediate steps. Also, include the "Notes" within the report so that expense categories and/or explanatory text would also be included in the final report.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @geoteo

I completely understand how this kind of export would make your life much simpler. We appreciate you offering a workaround and I'll make a note for our product team to look into this post.