Options

Uploading multiple receipts - is there a limit?

AlexTorontoAlexToronto Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I started using Wave a few days ago because I have a backlog of hundreds of receipts. I know how to add multiple receipts (drag and drop receipt photo onto the "Upload" page under Transactions) but I wonder if there is a limit to how many I can upload at one time? I just tried uploading nine receipts, but only 5 are currently processing. I don't know if I didn't drag and drop all nine, or whether there is a limit to the number of receipts I can upload. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi @AlexToronto and Welcome to Wave's Community Forum! When uploading receipts, there shouldn't be a maximum to how many uploads can be processed at a given time. In saying that, each receipt upload is done as an individual upload and it is possible for specific receipts to encounter technical issues when being uploaded. If the receipt is stuck in processing for more than 48 hours, then try deleting it and reuploading it. You can also keep us posted here and we can take a closer look on the backend if you find yourself in that situation! :)