Online receipts

annakjaroszannakjarosz Member Posts: 1

Hi! Can anyone tell me how to record online purchases for my business - such as a purchase made on amazon? Since I don't have a receipt for this I don't have anything to upload to record this in my wave account.
Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Cindy4Cindy4 Member Posts: 1

I also wonder if there is an easier way. I currently go to my Amazon account and print out each purchase and take a photo of it and add it using receipts.

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

@annakjarosz @Cindy4 If you are not receiving receipts for your online purchases, you can record the expense in your accounting through creating a manual transaction and categorizing it as necessary. It sounds like the actual action you are trying to acheive is to track the purchases for your auditing records. While Wave was not specifically designed for this, what you could do is use an external data storage system and save the images there. Once you have saved it there, you can include the link or the URL to the image in the Transaction notes in Wave. This way if you do need to reference it, you have the details necessary for the image.