Options

Adding summary table to the tax invoice

joann3wjoann3w Member Posts: 5

Hi is there anyway that i can add gst table summary to the tax invoice? I would like to add the info below (preferably in a table):

I've tried adding to the notes, and when i do, it turns out like this (all close together):
GST Summary Amount RM Tax RM
SR - 6% RM130,000.00 RM7,800.00

or is there anywhere else i can add? Would appreciate your help on this matter asap.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options

anyone can assists me?

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @joann3w,

Could you give me a bit more information? I'm not sure I understand your question.

We do have a breakdown of the invoice price with each tax detailed on the invoice itself if you've set your sales taxes in Wave. The right side of your invoice should look like this:

If you haven't, you can find the instructions to add a sales tax here.

• Options

hi Alexia, i know there's a breakdown but i need to add another summary table to the invoice as well. It's compulsory to add on to the tax invoice in Malaysia.

• Options

Hi @joann3w,

For now, you could add it manually to the Invoice's footer. It's not ideal, but it would do the trick. You will have to play around with formatting to make it look right, and it won't be calculated automatically.

Could you give me an example of Malaysian invoice that complies with those rules?

• Options

Hi Alexia, attached is an example. the table or summary must be inserted at the end of the tax invoice.

• Options

Hi @joann3w. I read up a bit more on tax invoice formatting (from a document published by the Royal Malaysian Customs) to get a better idea of your needs.

I'll make sure to bring this to the attention of the right people.

• Options

Thanks Alexia. Keep me posted! :)