Options

Paypal Integration disappeared

DGUKDGUK Member Posts: 1

Hi,
My Paypal integration has disappeared from the integration section.
It was there up to last month when I did my monthly book keeping. (all that is showing is google sheets, Shoeboxed and Etsy)
I have 2 separate accounts and my other account, Paypal integration is there and working fine. I emailed support but yet to receive a reply. This is getting urgent now as I need to prepare my books. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @DGUK . Looks like this is already being handled by one of our agents. Feel free to reach out directly to Aislinn if you have any further questions :smile:

• Options
    Shell_kShell_k Member Posts: 2

I am having the same problem, any ideas on how to fix it?

• Options
    HervéHervé Member Posts: 4

Hello,
    I am having this problem too. Please could I get my Paypal integration back?
    Kind regards,
    Hervé

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Shell_k & @Hervé! Thanks for reaching out here. Wave has decided not to become compliant with EU open banking requirements. This means that we have ended support for bank connections and PayPal transaction imports for the EU and UK on September 10th, 2019. At this point in our product's life, it's not possible to support the costs of the operational and technical implementation of Open Banking. For more information on our decision, you can check out another community discussion here: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/5165/changes-to-bank-connections-in-the-uk-eu