Options

Receipts app keep being offline / non-responsive / doesn't sync with desktop

jonrnickeljonrnickel Member Posts: 2

Its been a few months since this post was made in April 2019. The app continues to have these same issues and I'm wondering what update there is to these problems.

• App is often "stuck", not responding at times when you're trying to switch between tabs
  • App has the message "Offline" stuck at the top, almost always – even when there is a good wifi connection.
  • Uploading of receipts works though, which would of course not be possible if it was really offline.
  • However, automatic processing is disabled and you can't change capture details settings (because app thinks it's offline)
  • Logging out / in or even reinstalling doesn't resolve the issues above.
  • Moreover logging out and in again on the app empties out the whole app and removes all previously uploaded receipts. It also doesn't sync back with the desktop version. So there are no receipts anymore visible in the mobile app – not even in "Done". Result: can't even search or edit old receipts in the app anymore (that are visible in the desktop version).

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @jonrnickel

I apologize that you are one of the folks who are affected by this incident. It is unfortunate that I don't have an update as to when this issue will be fixed at this time. Our team has been working on advancements in other mobile territories and have yet to address this matter. Again I sincerely apologize that I don't have a timeline for when this issue will be fixed. If you haven't checked out this article on other methods to upload your receipts please do.

Email

Desktop

• Options
    Wisp_123Wisp_123 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there. Can someone help me sync waveapp on my phone with wa e on computer?
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wisp_123 , is your information not appearing on both? If this is the case, please sign out and then sign back in on both devices which should sync the info.

• Options
    Wisp_123Wisp_123 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Alex.
    I'm going to see if I can do that.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    CODCOD Member Posts: 1
    I’m trying to figure out how to make wave sync with bill.com or quickboks so I can manage when payments go into my account without having to physically visit my bank
  • Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @COD

These integrations don't currently exist with Wave. Since Quickbooks is its own accounting platform we are unable to create an integration between the two unfortunately.

• Options
    PlaywestPlaywest Member Posts: 1

Currently showing offline on the Receipts App and will not sync to the online platform. Whats the fix?