BNZ Netguard Card Coordinate fields not active

Aaron_MattinglyAaron_Mattingly Member Posts: 4

In the attached picture file, fields are not active and the fields do not respond to a cursor. It means that I cannot enter the coordinates needed in order to securely connect my bank account. The card access number can be entered, but the coordinates (indicated by a blue box) cannot.

Thanks,

Aaron Mattingly

edited October 28, 2020 in Bank Connections

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Aaron_Mattingly . This looks way out of place based on the size of the box. Can I ask what browser you're using? If you're not already, can you try accessing this through Google Chrome, and if you already are, can you try accessing through Incognito mode?

• Aaron_MattinglyAaron_Mattingly Member Posts: 4

Good morning,

Thank you for the suggestions. I've tried with different browsers: Firefox, Vivaldi and Chrome, including in incognito mode and the result is the same. The Netguard card coordinate cells are displaying as an image rather than active fields in each case. Thanks.

Aaron_Mattingly

@Aaron_Mattingly I've escalated this to the appropriate team on your behalf Aaron. I'm hoping they can take a look at it and see what's going on here.

Hey @Aaron_Mattingly . It looks like the integration pulled into our system from our third party data aggregator just doesn't function as it should. This is a really rare type of 2FA that we've never seen before so I'm afraid there's nothing that we can do to fix it. Your best bet to getting your transactions into Wave would be to use our Google Sheets integration called Wave Connect which should make it easier to import your transactions then doing it manually.

• Aaron_MattinglyAaron_Mattingly Member Posts: 4

That's a disappointing outcome, but I'm glad my bank's security features are of a high level.