Is there a possibility to add own currency?

photographerphotographer Member Posts: 3

Hi,
Is there a possibility to add own currency? Perhaps, I did not fount where.

Regards,

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @photographer.

In what context are you trying to add a new currency? We're working on better multi-currency support for the transactions page to better help businesses that deal in multiple currencies. New features are coming.

If your asking if you can add your own currency to our lists, however, no, that is not possible in Wave.

• vmailvmail Member Posts: 9

I would also like to add my own currency such as crypto currency

• photographerphotographer Member Posts: 3

Hi @Alexia
    It would be great to have possibilities uses cryptocurrency and exchange rates. I think a lot of people are playing on crypto exchanges.

Hi, @vmail and @photographer.

There aren't currently any plans to add cryptocurrency support to Wave, but I'd love to hear more about your respective businesses. Do you deal in cryptocurrencies a lot, on a daily basis?

• vmailvmail Member Posts: 9

Yes, I stopped buying crypto, now I mine and buy with the minted coins. It would be nice if you can add a customisable currency

• photographerphotographer Member Posts: 3

Hi, @Alexia
    I buy, hold, sell various cryptocurrencies. Trade pair might be USD/ETH ETH/BTC BTC/*coin, etc... It is too hard to manage the portfolio in Excel and I hoped an accountant app able to help me. But I realized I need a specialized app.
    Thank you.

Thank you both!