Options

Any new developments on statements for clients?

Veecapecreamery_2017Veecapecreamery_2017 Member Posts: 1

Good day to you! Any new developments on the statement printing for clients~ or a way to suggest to clients a way around it. Is there a way to unlink the invoices and have a PDF of the statement? I know you are focusing on clients who are totally computer orientated- but there must be a way to placate non-techie clients?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hey @Veecapecreamery_2017! Thanks for reaching out! The team are currently working on some new features with Customer Statements, so stay tuned for an update! At the moment I don't have an ETA but this is a priority for the team at the moment. In the mean time there isn't a simple way to get a PDF of a statement. Your customer would have to print the entire page that they open up when they receive the statement, or you could screenshot it and send them a copy of that.

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@EmmaP Thanks for that update, it is encouraging. At the momen one of my clients installed a screenshot pdf plugin, and views the statement as a customer, screenshots it, saves the pdf and forwards it to the client. She does this for every client statement! Quite cumbersome. So although you have no ETA that is encouraging, thanks.

• Options
    LaurenMLaurenM Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

@AccountsPro said:
    @EmmaP Thanks for that update, it is encouraging. At the momen one of my clients installed a screenshot pdf plugin, and views the statement as a customer, screenshots it, saves the pdf and forwards it to the client. She does this for every client statement! Quite cumbersome. So although you have no ETA that is encouraging, thanks.

@AccountsPro : I have to do this with a number of software, not just Wave. There are many software that do not create PDF, although many (or most) printing software have the ability to Print As PDF.
    This is my go-to workaround for many communications.

I know this isn't helping re: Wave, but it may assist you in feeling uncomfortable while Wave works on this.
    I'm on an iMac, and my screenshot software is called "Screenshot". It gives me many options to save my screen shot - as well as the screenshot itself, and allows me to save it in any number of places.

Lauren

• Options
    AccountsProAccountsPro Member Posts: 103 ✭✭

@LaurenM

Happy New year to you and your loved ones, and thanks so much for your input!

All your comments are noted, and I see we have similar methods, we work around it almost the exact same way except that we are on Windows, not iMac.

All the best
    Caz